Photobucket

Saturday, December 17, 2011

HATE IT SO MUCH !

I hate COPYCAT ! Of course I hate it !

Totally surely I hate COPYCAT !


Here,

I guess someone has took my idea.

Her/His blog, just look like me. Not totally copy it.

But certain. I guess so !

My animations(on the right side) in my blog, look like someone had copy it into her blog.

My clock( on the right side too) in my blog, look like another person took it and put it in her blog.

I had found two persons, so what can I do to stop this things happen again, again and again.


Yoyoyo !

Heh y'alls, should we kill this 2 persons and cook them !

OMG !

YOU (both of you la, stupid !)

Do not have any idea for your own blog, hah ?

Poor both of you ! Very pathetic !


Janganlah copy sebijik ! Tiru idea, just ok.

But kalau tiru sebijik macam nak cari nahas je nampaknye.

Dah dah ! Baik korang delete or cari yang lain ! Go away !

Fuh, payah betul kalau ade orang macam ni. Adui.

Tak maju Malaysia kalau ramai sangat COPY m'copy ni kian menjadi-jadi.






Pesanan ringkas dari PEMILIK BELOG INI ! *tersangat lah baik hati bagi orang copy sane sini *

No comments:

Post a Comment