Photobucket

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Love You Mom !


Today, I woke up at 12am, to late hah? :DD
then,
My mom wants to go to East Cost Mall to buy her dress.

I have to company my little pesky brother, AHMAD ROQI to buy skinny :DD
Sy plak beli bju :DD
sje na menyibuk beli, ta salah kn?
then, kteowg jln2 satu ecm.

My brother asked me,'kakak ta na beli pape ke?'
so,
I told him that I wanted to buy shoes.
My brother said, 'Jom kte pi Carlo Rino'

I'm a choosy person,
so, I had to take a long time to choose the shoes.
Finally, I found it. :DD
muke Roqi da nampak bosan gler :DD
sorry Roqi (:

Then, I bought it using Abah's money.
Thank you, Abah.
We walked together to find mom.
Soon, kteowg jumpe die.
She told me that she bought me a handbag,
then I take a look at the bag,
WOW!
so nice.
She said 'so ranggi'
HAHA:DD
I'm so happy:))

HADIHSAR BT KHALID

that's her name and she is the best mom on earth !
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment